Thursday, December 30, 2010

Old Friends and New Pants

ahhhhh still recovering from the Christmas food massacre...


In an effort to not be TOO fat, I played basketball with my two brothers, cousin, and a couple of friends. That did not fair too well seeing that later that night i had another nom fest at guppies with a couple of old friends Sally and Yen :P I swear, as much as I hate being/eating at guppies I can never say no to an invite from Sally and Yen... That and the salmon fried rice is the bees knees :P

After dinner, Lalene, Riley, and I went over to the Alba residence for our daily dose of Trixie. She surprised Lalene and I with Christmas presents!!!! Anyway enough jibba jabba I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking :D

 
  We call em Swants!!! UMAD? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment